01 January 2009

"you gotta have faith"

In the smash tv series Prison Break, young Lincoln Burrows said these four words to his younger brother, Michael Scofield, after their mother died and their father disappeared. Years later at Fox River Penitentiary in Chicago where they were both serving time, Michael said the same words to Lincoln, then a dead man walking for a crime he didn't commit.

Might as well make “you gotta have faith” my mantra so that this blog will not fall by the wayside of neglect. Just like my old one.

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. I believe in those words too...the 1st season of Prison Break was my favorite...and Wentworth Miller was gorgeous - more so in person :) HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, carol.

    for the longest time, my brother's been telling me to watch Prison Break. but then i didn't get around to finding the time especially that a cebu-based, harry potter-freak friend told me that it's best viewed in a marathon.

    then last christmas break, i made time. my goodness! i got hooked. would you believe i clocked in over 30 hours watching Seasons 1&2 almost in one go?

    i like the story and the script. and yes, wentworth is great as the magna cum laude structural engineer turned inmate. but if i were to choose a character to portray, i'd go for t-bag's! it's a dream role.

    i try hard not to heed the call of Season 3 DVD sitting on my rack. my heart needs to normalize, you know. besides, having cardiac arrest is not exactly the coolest way to go, right?

    thanks for leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete