06 March 2009

i'm sorry

The problem with having a blog whose comments need to be moderated is that I miss approving some. Like the three below:

Anonymous said...

K_spy,

You are so true about Tago. I even wanna be buried in Tago when my time comes. I have to put that in some kind of a will. Nways, a visit to the USA would be greatly appreciated. Keep writing! You rock! Next vacation of mine would be a refresher course with your english/grammar101. Get me?
February 20, 2009 1:01 PM

Anonymous said...

Hmm....
February 23, 2009 3:12 AM

Anonymous said...

Interesting ...
February 23, 2009 3:10 AM

To commenters, thank you very much. And please accept my apology for approving your comments just now. I have responded to all your comments in the respective blogposts that you commented on.

I promise this won't happen again. I just wonder though because I used to receive a notification email every time somebody commented on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment