06 January 2010

O.M.G!

I nearly lost consciousness when I received this email today. here goes:

Hi *insert my name here,*

We received the writing samples you sent for Mabuhay. Can you do an article for us on Surigao's beaches for Mabuhay's March issue? Our rates are Php*insert amount here*/word, excluding "a", "and" and "the". We do not buy any writer's rights or claim ownership of articles and photos. :) Let me know if this is amenable with you, and I will send you an editorial brief. If you also have any suggestions on what's nice to feature in Surigao, do let me know.

Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,


Annabelle Marquez

--
Editorial Assistant
Mabuhay magazine
Eastgate Publishing Corporation
Tel. +632 633-4004 to 09
eastgatepublishing.com


Photobucket

MABUHAY, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment