26 October 2009

an open letter to i2i

Photobucket

Mr. Ricardo Ocampo
President
8 Mercury Ave., Bagumbayan
Libis, Quezon City

Dear Mr. Ocampo:

I like your i2i products because they're hip and reasonably priced. A frequent customer, I make it a point to visit an i2i stall be it in Davao, Cebu or Manila. Recently I bought a pair of i2i shades at SM Megamall when we attended a fair mounted by the Congressional Spouses Foundation, Inc. Yes, this was the time when Ondoy unleashed its fury.

The pair that sold at P275 was nice. I wore it when I took the plane back to Surigao del Sur via Davao City on 28 September 2009. As we waited for our luggage to arrive, I couldn't help looking at my reflection on the glass because I liked what I saw. As the conveyor spat our things out, I bent to pick them. Then I heard something snap. When I looked: there, scattered on the floor, were the three fragments of my i2i shades!

Why am I telling you this? Honestly, I don't know. Maybe I just want you to know about it so you can check with your suppliers to be more careful about product quality. And just in case you're wondering, no, I won't stop patronizing i2i.

Very truly yours,


Kampanaryo_spy

No comments:

Post a Comment